I purchased 2 bellows from Rudy in December. I am very please with the fit and quality of the bellows and material. I ordered one for a 8x10 Kodak Master View and another for a Toyo 810m. Rudy had to have both of them made so it took almost a month for them to be delivered, not a complaint but to just let everyone know how long it takes if they have to be fabricated. The material they use is thicker than both of the original bellow material. For the Toyo I had to purchase screws that were 1mm longer for the front frame M2x4mm. Once I got those screws assembly was much easier. You do have to study how the original bellows were mounted to the frames. The Toyo Bellows were much easier to mount than the Kodak Master View. The Kodak Master View are glued on while the Toyo are just screwed on. I used contact cement on the Kodak Master. View so it must be done right the first time. It might be worth it to see if Rudy will attach the bellows to the frame for a Kodak Master View camera if you are not handy and good at figuring things out. So as of right now I am really pleased at the quality of the bellows from ecbuyonline! Rudy and Jukie were a pleasure to do business with and communications was excellent! I have four other cameras and the only bellows I like better are my leather Fatif ones (those are a work of art!). I must say the price is good and the manufacturing quality was outstanding.

Robert