Wayne, we ought to read that stuff for you never know what good surprise comes a long in the mail! I was recently offered by the son of an african dictator who needed to discretely send some savings abroad to send him my full bank numbers and details so that he could send me 17 millions o f $ from which I was offered a generous 25% for my help. I would have loved to help him but my bank accounts ar e already packed up with all the money some other Nigerians guys sent me a while ago. Seriously, some naive p eople got caught and lost hundred of thousands with these guys! Julio, I occasionally get spam, but no mor e than 3-4 a week. The rest is sent by authorized sites. Last week though, I received many emails with weird ti tles and no content visible on Mac, but from the time they took to pass, I know there was some bad stuff in the m. Soon after that I received Symantec's news letter with a warning about a worm that spreads in the mail and automatically send emails to the addresses in your address book. Some say the antivirus companies are the one s who spread that stuff. Really? I'm not sure...