Quote Originally Posted by Frank Petronio View Post

Most of the outfits are are worn at their own suggestion and the poses and overall looks are usually collaborative. I don't find most of the stuff I do that titillating or suggestive, I think the pictures are more about documenting a lifestyle and feeling, even if they are posing. And a lot of them are simply portraits of interesting faces. A few, with people I know well, are about what's going on between us and I suppose there are a small handful of pictures you might label erotic, because they were when I did them.

As far as I know, I haven't shot anyone in hooker garb or even fancy undergarments. There's a leotard and some undershirts worn, but not the usual heels and stockings and other props that people associate with pin-up and boudoir styles...
I've got to say I sure appreciate that Frank. Your models are beautiful, and when I see them, fully clothed, and the way you shoot them, their beauty and appeal is much greater than any "skank mode" shot, which always seem out of place to me. But seeing how you represent them, as you'd see them in their real lives, is very appealing. They don't need wilder costumes or less clothes to be knockouts.