Hi Mo, the important thing about the lens you're considering is that it is coated--not multi-coated, but single-coated. This is much better than no coating at all. Yes, multi-coating is better than single-coating, but in my opinion only marginally better and not worth the additional expense if you're on a tight budget.

I have almost the identical lens you're considering and I've been very happy with it. It's very sharp with lots of contrast and a gigantic image circle (215mm). The only drawback I can think of is that it's quite big--much bigger than the regular Angulons (which have much smaller image circles). One other thing you should consider is that the shutter size is probably a Copal #00 (d = ~26.5mm) which is non-standard and it may be difficult to find a lensboard that fits it.

So, in short, I'd recommend buying it if the price is good. For what it's worth, I paid $180 for mine on eBay and then spent another $80 to overhaul the shutter (I knew I would have to do this when I bought it).

Oh, Schneider's website has tons of great information on all their lenses both current and past. Check out the links under the Info heading:

http://www.schneideroptics.com/

Good luck!