I have a 5x7 Premo Long Focus circa the late 1890's in very good condition except for the lens and shutter assembly which was a total loss. The lens that was on the camera was a Gundlach Opt. Co. but the original lens was probably a Baush & Lomb "Star" or "Victor" rectillinear lens (one of which I am looking for now). Now I intend to keep an original lens on the camera to stay true to authenticity but I would like to retrofit the camera with a better lens for more coverage. The camera is in perfect working order with light tight bellows (with 16-18 inches of extension!) and I've found that it has surprisingly more movement then I would have expected. I'd like to put a 210mm lens (capable of covering 5x7 with movements) on the camera to do some more movement oriented shooting (I will of course also shoot with an original lens if I can find one). The problem is that the lens board is only 2 3/4 inches x 2 3/4 inches and the hole for the lens is only 1 7/16 inches in diameter, far too small to fit a 210mm lens onto. I know that this particular camera is seen very rarely but the sister to it, the Premo Senior, is somewhat more common and I was hoping that someone out there has experimented with bigger lenses on these cameras and could offer some insight. I understand that I can enlarge the hole in the lens board (I'd prefer not to alter the original lens board) or make a new lens board with a bigger hole but are there any other options to get more bang out of this camera? Thanks in advance for your insight!