Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help Pricing Dagor and Ektar lenses.

A Mulatto Weegee thedevilyourneighbor's Avatar

Re: Help Pricing Dagor and Ektar lenses.

I've been thinking of selling here.

I guess I should say I'm willing to take offers. It'll save me a lot of trouble, I suppose.

So if anyone's interested in any of these, send me a PM with an offer.

I don't have photos or accurate descriptions of the shutter conditions on all of the photos yet because I've recently been super busy in life, but I'll get them post haste. You can see photos of the WA Dagor in the link I posted earlier.

Asking for PMs in order to sell items outside the FS/WTD threads is not allowed! As you joined on the 10th of August 2010 you will have to wait some time before you can list these lenses/shutters. There are good reasons for this built-in delay! It has nothing to do with your adopted name!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Tribe View Post
    Asking for PMs in order to sell items outside the FS/WTD threads is not allowed! As you joined on the 10th of August 2010 you will have to wait some time before you can list these lenses/shutters. There are good reasons for this built-in delay! It has nothing to do with your adopted name!
    My bad. I'm sorry. I'm not going to lie to you. I didn't read the rules. I'll check them out though.

And I'm glad to know it has nothing to do with my screen name.

I am sure that many will be looking forward to your listing. These are all very interesting and you have chosen the right forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Tribe View Post
    I am sure that many will be looking forward to your listing. These are all very interesting and you have chosen the right forum!
    Thanks. And if I may say so, this is a very interesting forum. I was amazed with the speed and quality of responses I got. Everyone seems very honest and helpful.

I don't shoot on Large Format, but maybe someday I will. If so, I'll probably be spending lots of time here. I can see that you guys are accepting of people with little to no experience or knowledge and willing to lend a hand.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyourneighbor View Post
    Thanks. And if I may say so, this is a very interesting forum. I was amazed with the speed and quality of responses I got. Everyone seems very honest and helpful.

I don't shoot on Large Format, but maybe someday I will. If so, I'll probably be spending lots of time here. I can see that you guys are accepting of people with little to no experience or knowledge and willing to lend a hand.

Thank you very much.
    so why not wait the 30 days and post the items here for sale and give all those helpful souls a whack at the lenses.......?
    My YouTube Channel has many interesting videos on Soft Focus Lenses and Wood Cameras. Check it out.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    so why not wait the 30 days and post the items here for sale and give all those helpful souls a whack at the lenses.......?
    Who said I wouldn't do that?

Before most of you were born, I was a CPA & damn good auditor: the hair on back of my neck is up.
    Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Kaye View Post
    Before most of you were born, I was a CPA & damn good auditor: the hair on back of my neck is up.
    Bernie
    Then comb it down.

Nobody here but us chickens.

Just wanted to bump this as a reminder. I will be offering these lenses for sale here on the site on the 10th.

I'll have full descriptions of the condition of glass and shutters and plenty of shots of each lense as well.

Once again, a huge thank you to all the people who posted suggestions, tips, advice, etc. here for a simple small format photographer. (although I've been dabbling more in medium format).