Backround: I currently use a Mamiya7(11) and prior to that a Pentax67. I am based in the UK. I walk and climb in Mountain ranges; sometimes for 1-2 months at a time (Pyrenee s traverse this summer) and sometimes for one day stints. Intention: I want to move up to a larger neg, having been impressed by LF prints wealth of detail and depth of field. I want to use one lens of medium wi de angle (say 90mm/110mm) but may well be interested in a wider angle lens later on. I would like to create high quality negs. I would like to use roll film for the long mountain traverses/expeditions. I want to increase depth of field beyo nd that possible with stopping down with my MF camera. Issues: My main criteria is weight. I would like the whole package (camer a, lens ...)to be no more than 2kg (about 4 lbs) so a camera of approx 1.5kg (3l bs) or less would be ideal. Speed of setup would be important to me as well. Durability will also be a requi rement. I like the compactness of the Linhoff/Horseman 6x12's but I assume that I will lose out on my depth of field issue and obviously wouldn't have the optio n to use 5x4 for my shorter mountain trips. Do I have to use a tripod? I have be en used to balancing my Mamiya on rocks, ground etc. Are there viewfinders that can be used prior to setting up the camera? <b> Any comments, suggestions, criticisms ?