First, I never thought I should write such a post after being a die hard film user throuh the digital revolution the last decade. But here I am

I use LF in the field mainly, often on long hikes. I have a Toyo 45CF in a Tamrac Expedition 8, with a neat set of lenses, film holders, rollfilmholders (6x9 and 6x17), filter system. It all fits in there and have served me well for years. For studio and reproduction work I use a Toyo GII , hopefully Kumars lens board adapter arrive soon so I can change lenses between the systems without removing the lens board from the lens.

Even if I have scanners (if I just could find that ColorQuartet dongle after I moved to a new house) I have been considering a digital LF workflow for my landscape work, and of course for studio and reproduction where such backs works well.

But I would appreciate if Betterlight users on this forum would share their experiences of working with these backs in the field. Even if there are several older and used backs on e**y from time to time, I think I would go for a new one.
The Model 6000E-HS i expensive ($9495), but I might defend the expense with the commercial work I do. But if I did such an investment it would be to also use it in the field. How is it to use these backs in the field?