Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISO Camera Bellows Manufacturer

ISO Camera Bellows Manufacturer

I have had several bellows made at Camera Bellows, and the quality and delivery times were excellent. In all cases they were less expensive than the prices quoted by any of the U.S. manufacturers - and you DON'T need to send them the old bellows. You can order via the internet/email using their online form for dimensions,etc. and Donna will get back to you within 24hrs. with the price. Shipping to the U.S. was very reasonable - and gets to you in ~10 days from order.

I just wanted to follow up on what Matt wrote, that you don't need to send them your old bellows. This may well be true, however when I had my Linhof bellows done, the first bellows sent to me didn't fit properly--this may well be a problem with Linhof, however I had to return them and send the original ones for sizing. Whatever the case, I would much rather have them attach the leather to the metal frame than mucking around with contact cement! I know nothing about Deardorff, but if there were ever slight changes in bellows design, you are best off being safe...

best regards

I just installed a new set of bellows on my Deardorff 8x10 today that I bought from Camera Bellows. The bellows are excellent in every way and putting the new bellows on the old frames was pretty easy (contact cement and a staple gun were all I needed). I can finally go out to full extension without strong resistance from old shrunken bellows or having my bellows make all sorts of nice crackling sounds. When ordering, all I had to do was give them the extension I wanted- they had all the other necessary dimensions on file already. It took about 2.5 weeks for the bellows to be made to order and shipped across the pond to me. I highly recommend this company.