Thread: September 2010 Workshop with Tillman Crane on Harris and Lewis

September 2010 Workshop with Tillman Crane on Harris and Lewis

My friend Tillman Crane, will be running a shooting workshop here on the magical islands of Lewis and Harris, during September 2010. All formats welcome with a flexible approach to suit individual needs, Daily reviews of work, one to one discussions with the participating photographers about their work and aspirations, and the encouragement to think outside the box, make this workshop not to miss. For a taste of the Hebridean Island landscape, check out National Geographic Magazine, January 2010. For further workshop details, please contact Tillman or Donna at donna@tillmancrane.com

Colin Myers

Re: September 2010 Workshop with Tillman Crane on Harris and Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Myers View Post
    My friend Tillman Crane, will be running a shooting workshop here on the magical islands of Lewis and Harris, during September 2010. All formats welcome with a flexible approach to suit individual needs, Daily reviews of work, one to one discussions with the participating photographers about their work and aspirations, and the encouragement to think outside the box, make this workshop not to miss. For a taste of the Hebridean Island landscape, check out National Geographic Magazine, January 2010. For further workshop details, please contact Tillman or Donna at donna@tillmancrane.com

Colin Myers
    Hi Colin, good to hear that you have settled in on the magical islands and will be hosting Tillman's workshop. It should be a terrific experience for those fortunate to attend.

I will be in Scotland in April, but on the other coast, unfortunately. Your kind offer to visit has not been forgotten. And yes, that Geographic article was terrific; the images are on the web, although lacking the quality of those in the magazine.

Best regards,
    Merg

Film and Darkroom User

I have had the pleasure of attending two of Tillman's workshops in the past and I enjoyed them both immensely. This is a great opportunity to spend time with an inspirational photographer at a superb location. Not to be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Myers View Post

Colin Myers
    This sounds like a fantastic workshop - I have attended a Platinum/Palladium workshop with Tillman and found him to be a great teacher. His introduction to alternative processes left me keen to learn more and I have have never stopped using them from that day to this. I can imagine that he would be equally inspirational mentoring a workshop on this lovely Island. I would like firther details please.