Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time now, even prior to my proper registration. Thanks to everyone for all the endless knowledge that has amassed here - I have learned countless things from this site and made most of my equipment choices based on what I read here.

So it's time to introduce myself.

I am 27, live in Berlin and work for a very large US IT Corporation as a consultant. I would love to be a fulltime photographer, but I am afraid that my passion would probably not pay my rent.

My main theme is everything urban, mostly at night and always on location. I love to scout new cities and find the great spots. My latest experiences have been in Tokyo, Hong Kong and New York.

My equipment consists of a Sinar P2 8x10, a Schneider 300mm f/5.6 and a Schneider 150mm f/5.6 - my next lens will be the 600/800mm Schneider Convertible, If I can save the money.

I also am the lucky owner of a Heidelberg Primescan D 8200 drumscanner, sniped it dead cheap on eBay and still can't believe I really own it - probably the best drum scanner in the world.

So I look forward to good discussions,
and if you like, check my portfolio or my blog!