Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fitting a Maxwell screen to a Chamonix 045N-1

Re: Fitting a Maxwell screen to a Chamonix 045N-1

Quote Originally Posted by GPS View Post
    Hi Mike1234,
    you're on my enjoy list...
    I never understood what kind of punishment and for whom it is if someone puts you on their ignore list but then what...
    Personally, if I want to ignore somebody, I don't need a list for it.
    GPS... I'm afraid we're both socially inept. Therefore, although I like you, I must ignore you in order to show some simblance of social elegance here. And in order to gain at least SOME acceptance I must say with some ferver, "F-YOU!!"

Okay... now does everyone else like me more now??? Oh please, please say you do!!

Umm.. I've been drinking heavily so please keep that in mind. FWIW, I'm accustomed to being disliked and I don't think it even hurts anymore... at least not after a pint of vodka.

On second thought Kirk is probably going to ban me. I like you, Kirk. I'm sorry if I was too controversial.

Thumbs up Re: Fitting a Maxwell screen to a Chamonix 045N-1

The Chamonix Fresnel situation is about beaten to death. The stock screen has worked satisfactorily for me so far, but I don't use a lens shorter than 150 mm at the moment...

All "great to know" info on Bill Maxwell's product, installation comments from the thread originator, etc,... keep on sharing please...

On the subject of Chamonix 045N screen intensifier; Everybody has a different perspective I guess. I'm thankful to have the forum resources in spite of an occasional rail of poorly constructed criticism. I can agree to disagree that it is a problem of such magnitude.

My Chamonix (less than a month old) came with the fresnel outside the GG, to my request, and protected behind a glass. All fits inside the normal back, the protection glass just flushing the wood nicely to use loupe smoothly on the edges of the pic if needed. I find the fresnel circles difficult to see, and the groundglass really bright. I use a 120 AS-L last model, and a Fujinon 210.

See you,

That 'Ignore' feature works really well. In 13 years of posting on forums, this is the first time I've used it.