Quote Originally Posted by chris00nj View Post
I thought 2.25x3.25, 2.5x3.5 and 6x9 were all the same actual size and it was just a terminology difference. I'll have to take some exact measurements (it's at my parents' house).
Although the film holders for 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 and 6x9 films have the same exterior dimensions and will fit into the back of your camera, they are different sizes internally. I am not familiar with any 2.5x3.5 films. Adorama mistakenly shipped 6x9 holders when I had ordered Linhof 2.25x3.25s and I had to return them because they were 3mm too wide and the film was falling out. It was a shame because the Linhof holders were very nice.

I recommend that you go with the 2.25x3.25 size holders because this film is much easier to find. Color films in this size disappeared years ago and four or five years ago it was impossible to obtain monochrome either, but that seems to have changed. Freestyle carries films with ISOs of 50, 100, and 200 in Efke and their in house Aristo brand. Oftentimes Ilford will make a run in ISO 100 or 200 and sometimes they have HP5 available.

I presume you are aware to set the lens wide open when you are viewing on the ground glass so that the image is not quite so dim. Sometimes we forget to tend to these small details.