You presumably have some idea of the breakdown of your readership between professional and amateur photographers but unless professionals comprise a pretty large proportion of your readership, I'd can the articles involving digital stuff that costs $30,000 and upwards. The two major articles in the last issue involving the Sinar back that cost $30,000, and the guy with the all digital system the price of which was never mentioned but that surely was in the $50,000- $100,000 range, weren't real relevant to someone who is never going to spend that kind of money on photography equipment (i.e. to most amateurs). If you want to include some digital equipment articles from time to time, which I think you should, I'd confine them to digital equipment that isn't so expensive that it can be afforded only by people who can pass the cost on to someone else (i.e. professionals), unless of course you have a lot of professional readers, in which case I recognize that you have to strike a balance between the interests of the two types of readers.