Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jobo spares supplier?

Jobo spares supplier?

Hi All, Can anyone recommend suppliers of spare parts for Jobo processors as I have an ATL-2+ that needs a bottle grommet.

I'm in the UK and can't read or speak a word of German

Cheers Dave

Re: Jobo spares supplier?

I would be interested in a supplier in the US.

Jon

Any photo dealer in the US can buy from Omega Satter, Omega Satter is the US distributor of Jobo Parts and available products which are also sold via photo resellers. We even have a good stock pile of Processors that I have refurbished, and continue to refurbish.

A local smaller dealer is typically more willing to order parts for you. If you cannot find a suitable photo reseller via your yellow pages, then go to the www.omegasatter.com site and search using Jobo. Use the blue locate button to find a seller.

If you don't like the options you can always purchase directly from Omega Satter at the full MSRP of the item plus shipping costs.

Quote Originally Posted by jon.oman View Post
    I would be interested in a supplier in the US.

Jon

Try these guys:

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Dawson View Post
    Hi All, Can anyone recommend suppliers of spare parts for Jobo processors as I have an ATL-2+ that needs a bottle grommet.

I'm in the UK and can't read or speak a word of German

Cheers Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Blank View Post
    Any photo dealer in the US can buy from Omega Satter, Omega Satter is the US distributor of Jobo Parts and available products which are also sold via photo resellers. We even have a good stock pile of Processors that I have refurbished, and continue to refurbish.

A local smaller dealer is typically more willing to order parts for you. If you cannot find a suitable photo reseller via your yellow pages, then go to the www.omegasatter.com site and search using Jobo. Use the blue locate button to find a seller.

If you don't like the options you can always purchase directly from Omega Satter at the full MSRP of the item plus shipping costs.
    Thanks for the link!

Jon

If you call http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk they may or may not be able to supply the part you are after. But they can definitely put you in touch with someone who is now doing servicing of jobo processors who should be able to get parts.

If you phone jobo in germany you may be able to get part direct from them. They mostly speak english over there you know.

Das Gut

& I am surprised more people don't use this:

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

Quote Originally Posted by percepts View Post

If you phone jobo in germany you may be able to get part direct from them. They mostly speak english over there you know.

Contract Greg Blank at Omega-Satter in the US - Greg Blank [Gblank@omegasatter.com] - he knows all Jobo processor parts almost by memory and can give you the parts number and connect you with the people in purchasing who will process your order. I also have an ATL-2+, and Greg set me up with rollers and some other miscellaneous parts. He even sent me a .pdf file of the owner's manual! Great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Blank View Post
    Emailed them and got a very quick reply saying they never supported that machine

Cheers Dave

I'd recommend getting in touch with Klaus at www.fotolaborservice.de, he's in Germany (obviously!) but repaired my Jobo which I sent over to him from the UK, he does official repairs for Jobo in Europe I believe. I'm sure he will be able to supply you with the part. His email address is: kds@fotolaborservice.de He does speak English!