Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epson 4880

Re: Epson 4880

5 minutes after I did an online order, a gal from IT supplies called me to ask about the lift truck. She was efficient and friendly. That's really amazingly responsive service.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”
    ― Alexander Den Heijer, Nothing You Don't Already Know

Quote Originally Posted by Peter J. De Smidt View Post
    5 minutes after I did an online order, a gal from IT supplies called me to ask about the lift truck. She was efficient and friendly. That's really amazingly responsive service.
    Same with me...I didn't know anything about IT supplies until I saw a post about the Epson Rebate deal on another forum. I still can't believe that they overnight shipped a 130# package for "free". They will be getting more business from me.

An FYI, the dealer paper work needed to send with the rebate forms is mailed separately and will take about a week to arrive after delivery of the printer. There is a 30 period after purchase that is the "window" for sending the rebate forms to Epson.

Steve

I ordered mine today. They are on Central time, so there's about 2 hours left to get an order in and still use both rebates. Hard to resist this printer at $900, with $400 of ink included!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Gibbons View Post
    I ordered mine today. They are on Central time, so there's about 2 hours left to get an order in and still use both rebates. Hard to resist this printer at $900, with $400 of ink included!
    I have had mine for a few day and love it, especially the paper trays. My 3800 went to a good home, a student, and he is in heaven.

Steve

Did anyone get the $350 rebate? I applied for it at the same time as the $500 one, including pre-applying, but I didn't get it. And the epson rebate site claims that there isn't any such user, although I have an email from them to my registered account.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”

I've been emailed that the $500 rebate is on the way.
    No word at all about the $350 one. I'm getting concerned.

I just talked to Diane at the Epson Rebate Center. 1-800-277-6187 . She said that normally rebates aren't stackable, and so the system rejected the second rebate by mistake. If you call them and explain the problem, they can update the info so that you'll get your check in about 3 weeks.