Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Barker View Post

Discussions of traditional printing processes that have historically been dubbed "alternative processes" (carbon transfer, gum, etc.) are also allowed by the guidelines in either the Darkroom section or the On Photography section, even though they may not be originated from LF negs. Which section would be most appropriate depends on the nature of the discussion. The discussion, however, should be about the printing process (and/or the aesthetics involved), not the method of image capture.
I promised my self not to go into this discussion, but now I am confused, and would like to understand..
(bear with me - I am a dumb Dane...)

If this is true, then Sandy's images shouldn't have been deleted(?).
He mentioned his camera, but the reason for showing it was - to quote you again: "The discussion, however, should be about the printing process (and/or the aesthetics involved)..."

reading the discussion (and being a dane with limited english knowlegde), it is exactely what Sandy argued he did (?)

Or was the mentioning of the original camera his crime?

I find it fascinating that almost ALL cameras can be used as start tool for alternative printing - it all ends up being unique LF images.

Highly inspiring, I must say.
Good to know!! I pass all this great information on to my students, and that way I lure them into Lf photography.
How great is that?