Quote Originally Posted by sidmac View Post
May/June? I'm still waiting for the previous issue. In march I used my Visa Card to statr a subscription. About the first week of June I sent an email asking where my subscription was. Their email answer was "We never heard of you and you are not in my files. They told me I needed to present them with a Paypal reciept. Since I had paid through my Visa card, not my Paypal acoount I had no PP reciept. I was told I could not have gotten a subscrciption unless I used Paypal.

Later I returned to my office in California and their on my computer was a statement showing that my Vias card had indeed paid their PP account. I sent a copy of this to them and thus far have heard nothing no magazine , no refund, nothing.

So in answer to your question No! I have not recieved my May/June issue.
Sid
I think you were confused by the payment method. Paypal can act as a "pure" credit card processor, which means that no account is involved in such a Paypal transaction, only a credit card. The misunderstanding may have contributed to a heated conversation, which never helps.

I received a phone call from Steve Simmons of View Camera Magazine, in which he stated unambiguously that (a) he has never received any proof of payment from you (b) he doesn't know who you are, and has no means to contact you.

I suggest that you try to recontact him by phone or email at Largformat@aol.com. I will also provide him with your email address. Hopefully you two can get that sorted out.