Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photostock 2009 - with Shelby Lee Adams, Sandy King, Kerik Kouklis and More!

Re: Photostock 2009 - with Shelby Lee Adams, Sandy King, Kerik Kouklis and More!

Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    Goats are optional, but I will not be providing them or any other livestock for entertainment. You'll have to bring your own. And for Bill's benefit, I do think the hotel allows... um, "pets". Mike, tell your wife there won't be any novacain, but we can certainly rustle up a fair amount of ether for her pain.

Monty and Bob... Kiss and make up. You know you want to.
    Do you mean goats as pets or goats for barbecue?

Sandy King

Re: Photostock 2009 - with Shelby Lee Adams, Sandy King, Kerik Kouklis and More!

I am bringing my border terriers with me and under no circumstance are you to mistake them for goat. They are my loving children who never mouth off and give me great comfort and my wife will shoot anyone trying to put them on the BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by bob carnie View Post
    I am bringing my border terriers with me and under no circumstance are you to mistake them for goat. They are my loving children who never mouth off and give me great comfort and my wife will shoot anyone trying to put them on the BBQ.
    In Guangxi province in southern China they enjoy those little fellas mainly in stews. I never saw one on the grill.

Sandy

Digital Negative Workshop slot is open

I've had to cancel my attendance this year, so my slot in the Digital Workshop is open.
    Sorry I'll miss meeting everyone. Hope it's a rewarding experience for all.
    Wilhelm (Sarasota)

Opening in the Gum Over Platinum Workshop with Kerik Kouklis and David Eisenlord

Hello All,

Just a notice that we've had an emergency cancellation in Kerik and Ike's Gumover workshop, so there is a space available. Anyone coming that wants to add a new process to their bag of tricks, this would be a great one. See more HERE.

Also... as Bill mentioned, there is a late opening in Kerik's Digital Negative workshop. More information on that HERE.

These 2 workshops can also be taken together as a package for an adjusted fee.

I realize this is VERY late notice, but hopefully there is someone already coming that has an interest.

Thanks!

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by sanking View Post
    In Guangxi province in southern China they enjoy those little fellas mainly in stews.
    Yikes! Don't tell that to Barney and Lucy!

Thanks to all who participated for making this the best year yet!!!! Way to go!

Very professional answer