I am interested in finding images and bodies of work in whole done by photographers who are known for their predominant use of the 90mm lens on 4x5 format.

I know in 35mm film format some photographers are known for their use of a particular focal length, ie. Jeanloup Sieff 21mm, Winnogrand 28mm, Costa Manos 35mm and so on...

Now while I realise a particular lens does not make the photographer a great artist I am interested in the variation some can achieve with a restricted lens choice. And as I am considering purchasing a 90mm lens I want to view a varied collection of work done with this focal length.

I realise that there will no doubt be architectural and landscape photographers who fall into this category, and I am interested in viewing their work, however I am more interested in trying to find work that involves people, environmental portraiture or documentary.

If there are any books that people can suggest please include the full titles so I can try to find them through my school library.

As some books will inevitably be difficult to track down I'd also appreciate any web links.

Thank you!