Hello all,
I need some info please on an issue I'm getting and as a regular lurker / reader here picking up valuable info from many of you, I hope you can help.
All pictures are from my recent buy of a Mark VII MPP Microtechnical, and all on Delta 100 dev'd with Rodinal 1:50 @ 14 mins / 20 degrees. I picked up the Jobo 2521 / 2509N for the 5x4 and have been using this by inversion.
The first image is shot with the 180mm Schneider Xenar that was with the camera. Although I messed up with the qty of dev - 1L when the tub says 1.5L - the negs have come out dark but ok.

These next two images have been shot with a Super Komura SW 90mm f6.3 on a home made lensboard that I have checked to ensure it is lightproof.
I used the 1.5L of Rodinal and developed as normal - inverting 6 or so times slowly for 10s every minute and gently tapping down after to remove any bubbles. Having only 1L of stop and fix, I put the 2521 on a towel on the counter and rolled it to ensure coverage.
There are spots, blemishes and a strange fogging on the negs - what has caused this?
I am thinking its just a case of developer but I've never had anything like this so could it be also my home made lens panel - I made it from two sections of 3mm solid foam PVC board, one piece cut at 86mm square and placed centrally in the other at 101mm to create the step. I painted it flat black and have shone a torch through the bellows both ways to check if lightproof - it is.
The Super Komura is also a monster of a lens - I have to screw in the rear element through the bellows as its egg timer style wont fit through the front standard. Also I am not using a cone type lens board as my DIY skills wouldnt stretch to that. Could it be a number of these or is it just a case of a dev mystery and nothing more?
Any help greatly appreciated.