Someone on craigslist is selling the following camera with lens and 3 film holders. The price is $185.00. The seller claims the camera works fine and is fully functional.

4X5 BUSH PRESSMAN MODEL 'D' W/ WOLLENSAK 135MM LENS F/4.

I am new to large format and want to do mostly architecture and landscape photography. The large format system I would ultimately like to end up with is a really wide angle lens somewhere around 70mm. I know I won't be able to get a 70mm lens on this camera but, that's ok.

I will be taking a large format photography class a local college here next semester. I think this camera could be a really good starter camera since the price is about right. I would not have to buy a new tripod to use this camera and the initial investment of a few hundred dollars is a lot less then the 1,500 or so I was budgeting to spend on a LF camera with some lens and a good tripod.

I am not sure what camera the college will have available for us to use but, it's likely it would offer more movements then this camera.

Would this camera at this price be a good beginner LF camera for me to get my feet wet for the next year before I dedicate some real investment into a nicer system?

I also have read that it is possible to get some 90mm lens to work with this camera. Can anyone verify this for me?