Hello all. I am new to large format photography, but am extremely well versed with very high end 35mm based digital photography. I've been using a 1DsIII with multi-row pano head to yield high resolution, but I would like to get into large format photography because I am the type that enjoys the process. I've worked with some large format gear so I am familiar with the basics of the movements, etc.

I'm looking to get a good solid 4x5 field camera along with a high quality wide angle lens (90mm sounds about right). I've done some research and it looks like the Toyo 45AII is a good solid field camera that should last me pretty much forever. I do see one on KEH right now, which looks like a decent setup. Do you guys agree with my research so far, or do you think I should look at a different model?

Here is my question. If I were to get a 90mm lens for the camera, what are some suggestions for a high quality lens? Would a 90mm require a special lens board for the 45AII? Also, is there any advice that some of you may have to offer regarding the setup I'm describing? I'm looking to use it for landscape, and I really enjoy shooting wide.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.