Page 604 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 10450455459460260360460560661465470411041604 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 17147

Thread: Large Format Landscapes

Re: Large Format Landscapes

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiro Elena View Post
    LMAO but bitterly crying at the same time.

...hey, we conquered America!
    Me and you...we conquered the world....now, we are paying that back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana Sousa Dias View Post
    Thank you, Perez.

Do you own that camera on your avatar? Is that an Ebony 8x10"? If you own one, you are a very lucky guy....at the present moment I don't have any 8x10"...I have 4 or 5 boxes of B&W film, 6 negative carriers, Jobo Expert tank for 8x10" and no camera....I'm starting to feel nervous about that....but...no money for that..., I had to sell my Kodak 2D...
    Yes, I do own the Ebony RW810 and I love it. Maybe I should post a review. I've been processing film every day now for the last two weeks. I process about 5-10 sheets a day in Unicolor and Beseler drums that I purchased on ebay for $9 + shipping. I don't have a motor base yet so I've been turning them by hand. I eventually plan to buy a Jobo, but I'll probably pick up the motor base before that happens. After I finish all the B&W film that I have to process, I have about 100 8x10 sheets of C41 waiting for me, as well as another 70 C41 in 4x5 from a trip earlier in the year to Puerto Rico. I'm thinking of building a temp controlled water bath system for use with my Unicolor/Beseler drums, so I'll be busy for a short while.

I love shooting 8x10 much more than 4x5 (I also own an Arca Swiss 4x5). The 4x5 and 8x10 are the only cameras I own besides my cellphone camera. I sold a Canon 5d MKII and all my 35mm gear and used the money to buy the RW810. I don't miss the Canon one bit.

If I lived closer to you I would let you try it out. Well, if you're ever here in California let me know.

-DP

Quote Originally Posted by dperez View Post
    Yes, I do own the Ebony RW810 and I love it. Maybe I should post a review. I've been processing film every day now for the last two weeks. I process about 5-10 sheets a day in Unicolor and Beseler drums that I purchased on ebay for $9 + shipping. I don't have a motor base yet so I've been turning them by hand. I eventually plan to buy a Jobo, but I'll probably pick up the motor base before that happens. After I finish all the B&W film that I have to process, I have about 100 8x10 sheets of C41 waiting for me, as well as another 70 C41 in 4x5 from a trip earlier in the year to Puerto Rico. I'm thinking of building a temp controlled water bath system for use with my Unicolor/Beseler drums, so I'll be busy for a short while.

I love shooting 8x10 much more than 4x5 (I also own an Arca Swiss 4x5). The 4x5 and 8x10 are the only cameras I own besides my cellphone camera. I sold a Canon 5d MKII and all my 35mm gear and used the money to buy the RW810. I don't miss the Canon one bit.

If I lived closer to you I would let you try it out. Well, if you're ever here in California let me know.

-DP
    Thanks a lot, for your offer, Perez...I wish I could go to California...the closest I've been from there was Brasil (I use to go there once a year, to teach some workshops).

In fact, I have some medium format cameras that I shoud sell to buy a Shen Hao FCL 810 (Ebony is too expensive for me) but you know how it is, I'm in love with my Pentax 67, 645, Rolleiflex and Hasselblad 500 C/M, I can't discard any of those...
    Perhaps I can sell some prints, after I have my personal webpage ready...( I print in my home darkroom from 8x10" to 16x20" fiberbase photographs)...maybe I can make enough money to buy a SH 8x10".

Got back out for a few days....

West Va

Deardorff 810
    360 Commercial
    HP5+ @ 200
    Rollo Pyro 12min

These will be much better once printed. The scan is tough to get right with the contrast.

111281012.jpg by urbanlandcruiser, on Flickr

Same day same set up

11128108.jpg by urbanlandcruiser, on Flickr
    david

That first one is a beauty.

Wista 45, Nikkor 180/4.5, Nikkor 90/4.5 (last photo), Delta 100
    There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein
    www.photolineus.com

lab black

Nana,
    My apologies...yes, I was referring to the extraordinary grace and unshakable excellence of your image.
    "We work in the dark, we do what we can, we give what we have."
    Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by lab black View Post
    Nana,
    My apologies...yes, I was referring to the extraordinary grace and unshakable excellence of your image.
    No problem, thanks, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Japodus View Post
    Attachment 83868

Camera: Linhof Technika
    Lens: Schneider - Kreutznach Super Angulon 90 mm ​​5.6
    Film: Fuji Velvia 50
    Chemistry: TETENAL Colortec
    Scanner: Epson Perfection V750 PRO

Wonderful light and peaceful, sweet scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana Sousa Dias View Post

Shen Hao HZX 45 IIA, Schneider Super Angulon 65/8, Kodak Tmax 100 (readyload), 25A filter, developed in Rodinal 1+25.
    Wow, great sky!! Lovely dramatic scene.