Thread: Durst 4x5" instructionsbook enlarger

Durst 4x5" instructionsbook enlarger

Hello everybody,

I?m the owner of a Durst enlarger Pictochrom plus with an Operating panel and Me asuring probe. I bought it today for about 520 USA dollars, I couldn?t leave it. But the problem now for the moment is, how does it work and is it complete? Yes I know there is a built in user guidance but if I push the button help, it d oesn?t do a thing. So my two questions are: - Does anybody got an instruction book on this enlarger somewhere and can I have a copy of it please; - And what are the basic things, which are coming with the enlarger.

Thank you for helping me out.

regards, jeroen

Email: jdaan@wanadoo.nl

www.manualsrus.com has camera manuals and may have other photo manuals. At least give it a try. Otherwise, go by to Durst which I believe is a Jobo company. Good luck.

I have a used Durst enlarger and was able to a manual from Tech service at Jobo. Their phone number is 1-800-525-2821. They only charge me $5 to cover the cost of photo copies and postage. Good luck.

Re: Durst 4x5" instructionsbook enlarger

Hi Jeroen. I got one toó. And another user sent me a hard copy of the user manual. 2.50am and still trying to make it work. If u still look for the user manual drop me a private message and i will send u a copy. By the way i will open a post regarding TVE use of this enlarger. Cheers!