Hi, I was stepping up from 35mm to medium format.After gathering whatever amount of money I can find, i went into the camera shop hoping to come out of it with either a mamiya 7 or Fuji GSW690...instead I ended up with a Horseman 45FA.Reall y beautiful camera and it came with a rodenstock 150mm SironarN lens. Unlike the other cameras that i reviewed on that day,I couldn't find a single trace of usa ge by the previous owner(no dust,no scratches even on its metal edges) .I got my self a fuji instant film holder as well as a quick loader II.No user manuals so I tried my best to figure things out,hoping that all the knowledge of my 35mm ha ndling would be enough for me.Many posters shared their experiences on how a 6x9 or 4x5 negative can weaken their knees and I certainly would like to be overblo wn too.However, after trying one whole pack of the instant film, I was more over blown by all the difficulties in the picture-taking process and unfortunately a t the end I wasn't rewarded with any nice decent looking shots....all of them we re dull,underexposed,neither sharp nor contrasty...total embarassment(they actua lly looked worse than pictures from recyclable P&S cameras!)I wish to get the be st quality out of this camera so any kind of help or advice will be greatly appr eciated. Here are the problems I faced: 1)The gg(groundglass) showed an image that is upside down!What an eyeopener for me,the most I was expecting was an laterally inverted one...couldn't believe my eyes!I really had a hard time composing. 2)Everything shakes when I mount the camera on the heaviest tripod I have(manfro tto 390) which obviously wasn't stable enough...what would be the lightest yet g ood enough tripod to use? 3)I only have the 150mm so far and would like to expand the range but I am not s ure on this camera what is the shortest & longest i can mount(My preference on t he 35mm are 24mm & 105mm)Please recommend wonderful lenses by any manufacturer. 4)I only have my F90X as a metering device but maximum is f32.What do i have to do in order to utilise the smaller f-stops like f64.Also, I couldn't preview any dof on the gg simply because the gg went blank when the aperture is f8 or small er(my own reflection in the gg was the clearest of all!It was like staring into the mirror!)So far I could only use the gg at f5.6(brighest i can get)Is this al l part of the fun & enjoyment LF photographers so often talked about?I am in for more surprises! 5)I used the Fuji instant film holder & FP100C instant film but I never was able to get a decent sharp picture although the image looked sharp on the gg.I suspe ct the plane of the instant film wasn't the same as the ground glass but how do i check that? Secondly, the 4x5 instant film(like polaroid)are they supposed to looked like final prints?Am I right to expect the equivalent of the final output (print or trans)from a polaroid?maybe i should use polaroid instead of fuji inst ant film but can a polaroid film fit into the fuji instant holder ? 6)The gg is very dim and everytime I need to place the shutter at 'T' and f-stop at 5.6 before I can see anything on the gg.I ended up burying my head and the g g under my t-shirt...fun i must say but i am sure you guys do have much smarter ways to get things done right?I don't mind looking into additional add-ons if it can help me to focus better. 7)There are some distance markings on the side of the rail for 3 focal length 75 ,105 and 150(I am not sure the f means focal length,just my guess).After i have mounted the lens am i suppose to pull the bellows until I aligned the lens with some marking?I got myself lost here,I basically just move the lens along the rai l until I get a sharp image on the gg.Where am i suppose to park the lens prior to focussing?Advice me please. 8)The lens has a screwed-in rear glass element.I have not encountered a LF lens before so pardon me for all my ignorance & stupidity-do i have to unscrew it? 9)when you have read my mail up to this point i hope you haven't dropped dead la ughing at some of the stupid problems I encountered.If you are/were a Horseman 4 5 user, i would like to hear your experience and comments on this camera.I bough t mine in an excellent condition at $1200 and I really hope to become a better p hotographer through it(meanwhile quite disappointed but still hopeful) Thank you all in advance and i really envy all you guys who can take nice sharp big pictures!!!