Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Chamonix website up and running

Re: Chamonix website up and running

Hey ho! Has the October batch shipped? Anyone else get theirs?

Ted Mishima

Francesco,

I'm so jealous that you have yours all ready. ) I just sent in my payment over the weekend, so from the sound of it, I'll be getting mine a little later. I really can't wait to get my hands on mine! Looking forward to see what you photograph with yours!

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Francesco Gallarotti View Post
    I guess the October batch has been already shipped! Because today, to my big surprise I finally got my beautiful Chamonix 45n1!
    Oh, no notification of shipment? Anyway, I am waiting for mine. And it would be great, if it reaches me until end of next week, since I have a few free days then...

Yes, the Octomber batch were shipped week and I am in the middle of moving and won't have my internet service at my new home till tomorrow. So some people will receive their cameras before getting their EMS tracking numbers from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Zhang View Post
    Yes, the Octomber batch were shipped week and I am in the middle of moving and won't have my internet service at my new home till tomorrow. So some people will receive their cameras before getting their EMS tracking numbers from me.
    Which is an even cooler surprise, especially because it arrived the day in which I got my marriage license, exactly a week before my wedding... when I was absolutely not even thinking about the Chamonix, all busy as i was in the last minute preparative.

Hugo, good luck with your move!

Doesn't matter. My camera is at customs and I will pick it up later today. So I know without EMS where it is

Quote Originally Posted by snaefell View Post
    Doesn't matter. My camera is at customs and I will pick it up later today. So I know without EMS where it is
    Got mine. Since I had only a little time to play with it, no big things, but I am amazed. Well crafted and designed camera. I will definitely have fun using it.

Having had a look to the website, I'm somewhat astonished that, among a wide choice, there isn't a camera in the 11x14 size, which is the first step in ULF, and popular for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique Cisari View Post
    Having had a look to the website, I'm somewhat astonished that, among a wide choice, there isn't a camera in the 11x14 size, which is the first step in ULF, and popular for that.
    I believe that an 11x14 is in the pipeline. I suspect that 11x14 is not as popular as most people think - I think 7x17 is the most popular ULF format.

Etobicoke (west Toronto), west of the mighty Humber...

|||||....So some people will receive their cameras before getting their EMS tracking numbers from me.
    Hugo, twice in a row now I've been online with EMS tracking and seen that my camera made it from one city in China to another and was not yet in North America, when I was interrupted by a knock on the door....you guessed it - my Chamonix camera!
    By the time the tracking shows it entering the country, it's probably delivered... a nice surprise! Enjoy your new house!