Thread: Who have the best price on Keencut mat cutter

Who have the best price on Keencut mat cutter

Howdy:
    This is my first post so I may be the new kid on the block.

I need to buy a mat cutter and was told that Keencut brand is the best but it cost $1,500.00 I would like to know where if possible can I get it for less. Thank you.

Don Diego

Re: Who have the best price on Keencut mat cutter

Don,

Did you try Googling "Keencut Mat Cutters"? I did and came up with this within about three minutes. http://www.ishoppapercutters.com/pro...nal-Mat-Cutter

Thank's Robert, yes I have been on the Internet all day but when I call the website they give me a different price than the one advertized. For example I called gwjco.com they show a price for the 48" Keencut at $1,179.00 when I call them the guy game a $1,422.00 price. They say the prices on their site are old I told him to update it or don't price the items. I continue my search, will see.

Don

Don,

My next question to you is how are you going to be using your mat cutter? How many mats and for what purpose?

I have been using a Logan Framers Edge 650 that I have used for 8+ years to cut thousands of mats and it is still going strong. The only problem that I have with the Logan is that the base is Composite material and will warp slightly if not stored flat. I solved that problem by screwing the mat cutter to my work table with some shims that works well and stabilizes the cutter when cutting a mat.

If you still have your heart set on a Keencut (outstanding mat cutter) try these folks: http://www.oozak.com/search.php
    I highly recommend this vendor, great prices, super service and very quick and reasonable shipping.

If you have more questions on mat cutting, feel free to PM me.

Regards,
    Robert