Hello there.

Well, I've been shooting film on a more steady basis since 2001 though I've always had an interest in photography. Obviously, I started with 35mm, first Camera I got was a Canon EOS 5 with some Tamron lens. I really wanted to get into the music industry and photograph bands and work for magazines. The dream slowly became a reality (but not a full time one) and a friend of mine, who was in a popular band (metal band) at the time gave me my first break and thus my name was somewhat out there.

Like most, I tried shooting weddings and hated it. Being a film shooter and the concept of "mass image production" didn't mesh well with me. So I stopped after 3 weddings )
2 years ago I bought my first Hasselblad 500C and was introduced to a whole new world!
My first serious attempt in shooting landscapes was between Dec 2006 and March 1007 when I packed my backpack and camera bag and went trekking in Southern Patagonia. WOW! If anyone hasn't gone yet, make plans!

Anyhow, I'm slowly learning about 4x5 and wanting to get my first camera soon! I'm still in the research and saving dimes and pennies phase.

I have a website: http://www.seventhframe.com any comments welcome.

Cheers!