Hello everyone, I've been reading through this board for a few hours now, and I still have not found the answers I was looking for, so I thought I might as well join in.

Currently, I'm only working with 35mm and medium format, but soon, I'd like to give large format a try. I have a lot of MF negs and slides, as well as a bunch of 35mm that I'd like to scan for my website.

I am looking for a scanner that can handle: 35mm negs/slides, 120/220 6x6, as well as panoramic (from my experimentations with Holga), and a reflective scanner for my Polaroids, and soon 4x5 negs.

Now it seems there are a few that are within my price range, but they all have seemingly major flaws and complaints from the users.

Which of these would be the best for my purposes (fashion/portrait/street/travel photography), in your opinion? I operate on a MacBook Pro, 2.14GHz, 2G RAM.

I'm looking to print my photos in a book, and perhaps no bigger than 16x20, or something close.

*Microtek i900, i800, M1?
- On paper, any of these seem ideal. But I hear a lot of problems with tech support. Are these scanners reliable? They seem the most bang for your buck, but if they break down easily, then what's the point?
- Does the i900 scan 6x6 MF?
- The striping issue with M1, is that only with large format films? Has it been fixed since?

*Epson 4990
- I hear a lot of good about this one, but is it versatile enough?

*Epson V700/750
- They look amazing, but the price is a little steeper for me, and I have concerns about scanning through the glass.

Thank you so much, to anyone who responds, I am really looking forward to hearing from all of you.