Thread: Creative Image Maker Magazine

Creative Image Maker Magazine

I wanted to tell you all about an online magazine dedicated to film photography. Creative image Maker Magazine (link is in my signature). Begun in January by David Vickers of the UK, there have been predominantly small/medium format articles. A few large format articles have been written by photographers like us, including Scott Davis. I thought you all might like to check it out and if you have an area of expertise, including alternative processes, David would appreciate some articles to be written for the magazine and even some images to be featured. Check it out please. The url is http://creativeimagemaker.co.uk and the email is info@creativeimagemaker.co.uk . Thanks in advance.
    Thanks.
    CW

Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee. - The Yeti

Re: Creative Image Maker Magazine

Hey, all. A follow up here. The magazine has moved to http://home.comcast.net/~creativeimagemaker

I am looking for new articles and also featured images, mini portfolios consisting of 3-5 images. I wanna stay away from which camera to use or this is why we call if f-stop kinda fluff. If anyone is interested please visit the mag to see what we're all about or email me at creativeimagemaker@comcast.net

Thank you
    Chris
    Thanks.
    CW

Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee. - The Yeti

Re: Creative Image Maker Magazine

Just over a month to go for the first new issue of the magazine (Dec 2008). I would like to do a LF issue for February 2009. Chemistry, movements, process, portfolio of three to six images, personal experiences and the like. Please feel free to contact me at creativeimagemaker@comcast.net or pm me here as I will check it out from time to time. The magazine is at http://home.comcast.net/~creativeimagemaker
    Thanks.
    CW