Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 103 film width

103 film width

Yes doremus,

I think about that, And I already contact them to order some roll. but as Bergger hvae a 8 weeks delay. I want to order it as soon as possible

103 film width

Christian, I think part of the cost (or an addition??) to the Film for Classics stuff, is a deposit on the spool itself. They have varying amounts for the different types of film. I can understand the price of the film given the limited market for this stuff, but I'm just curious about Bergger. Is it any cheaper to get them to custom make the film for you? Unless you have a collection of the spools to begin with. I don't have any experience with Bergger so if they do alot of special order stuff, never mind the question...

103 film width

in fact Bergger make all special order without tax and limit. They got a price for the square meter and I just have to ask for rool , sheets or what ever the thing I want they to it and from a little pieces to a big one

103 film width

The last time I spoke with film for classics (RECENTLY) they were *not* selling verichrome 103 anymore. however, i buy 5" aerial plus from them. it ain't cheap either: $20 for a 4' roll. they *might* cut aerial to 103, but i wouldn't count on it. btw, 103 is only about 3-11/16" wide, at least what i bought from them was that wide, and it fit a kodak panorama #4 perfectly, which was designed for that film.