Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kathe View Post
I've been under the impression that Tmax and Delta are pretty finicky with respect to processing so I'm trying to steer clear of them.
The new TMY-2 seems to have an improved reputation for less finicky processing. I'm gearing up for it, using a 3010 tank like you. I'm going to be using XTOL 1:3, at least initially. I'll get to do some EI and normal development testing this upcoming weekend (I hope).

There have been a few recent threads here about TMY-2 and processing it. In particular Sandy King is having good success with it and his PyroCAT-HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kathe View Post
I'd love to try Acros but Badger lists the loose sheets as out of stock. I have a friend in Japan and work with another Japanese person and I may see if they can get the film for me but I'm really concerned about the film being opened or x-rayed when it leaves Japan and/or arrives here in the states.
Didn't know that Badger was out of stock. Did you call Jeff Taugner at Badger? Besides being a good and efficient LF guy, he can at least tell you when they expect more. He can also probably tell you how it ships from Japan (which shipping company).

Another place to look for Acros in loose sheets is Megaperls in Japan. I've never tried it, but I've read that they'll ship to the USA. Hopefully they can ship it without it being harmed in transit.