Thread: Ted Burford has died

Ted Burford has died

I just received word that Ted Burford has died unexpectedly after inquiring about why I hadn't received my E-bay purchase.

For those of you who didn't know, he made items for large format photographers (namely darkcloths).

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Re: Ted Burford has died

Ted made me some custom belt packs for my 4x5" Grafmatics and 5x7" bag mags. Very nice fellow and easy to work with. My condolences to his family.

Hi David and Ben !

I also bought an Item from Ted Burford a little while after you guys if I read well his feedback page, then tried to email him, talk etc etc as I did with him in the past but have never received any follow up since 2 or 3 weeks.

I felt like something was wrong, so I "google" his name and city from my paypal payment confirmation, I even contacted you guys from his feedback page.... that's also how I end up on this forum....that's pretty sad what happened, he was very patient and willing to help me fixing some accommodations with one of its focusing clothes.

I really felt something was wrong in his silence, that's why I did not want to "negative feedback" blindly. But I also didn't know him very well even I appreciated and respected his Ebay seller behaviors.

I am sure this gentlemen is resting in peace.

PS: Any Ideas on how I could finish my Ebay shopping process with any member of his family in charge, please feel free to Private message me about it ?

Frederic: Discuss this with paypal they are there for your help to solve problems for their customers and have done well for me:
    Lauren MacIntosh

Whats in back of you is the past and whats in front of you is the future now in the middle you have choices to make for yourself:

A number of people have contacted me asking if I have contact information for his family. I'm sorry but I don't. Unfortunately the feedback was left before I found out the whole story.