Thread: glazer camera and the ULF kodak order questions

glazer camera and the ULF kodak order questions

hello,

after reading all the bullshit from the other thread i have decided to start a new thread for those of use who want to get info on the kodak order and do not want to be subjected to all the childish bickering that is going on in the other thread.

can some one please tell us which film sizes will be up for "pre order" and at what times? it seems that 11x14 and 12x20 are on the block for this month. can we see the time table for the other film sizes? i am trying to figure out when the stuff will be available and when i have to order by. so when will these films be available. how far after the pre order closes will the films be in my hands/holders?

i may be interested in 5x7, 6 1/2 x 8 1/2, 7x11, and 11x14....BUT....i need to know when and how much so i can plan.

thanks for the help.

eddie
    My YouTube Channel has many interesting videos on Soft Focus Lenses and Wood Cameras. Check it out.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

Re: glazer camera and the ULF kodak order questions

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    ...i have decided to start a new thread for those of use who want to get info on the kodak order ...can some one please tell us which film sizes will be up for "pre order" and at what times?...i may be interested in 5x7, 6 1/2 x 8 1/2, 7x11, and 11x14....BUT....i need to know when and how much so i can plan.
    All the information you seek has already been posted by William of Glazer's in the other thread.

• At this time, Glazer's has ordered 14x17 on its own and is taking firm orders.
    • 11x14 and 12x20 are open for pre-orders now. If minimum quantities are ordered, those sizes will be cut and delivered.
    • You've got the last question backwards. Glazer's needs to know how much we want of other sizes so it can plan and determine when it will take pre-orders for them. You need to tell William at Glazer's what sizes you're interested in and how many 25-sheet boxes you'd purchase. Glazer's will announce future pre-order periods throughout the year based on our input.
    You can reach William at

williaml@glazerscamera.com

thanks sal.

i will call glazer. i was just trying to determine the appox. time frame....but i guess i should speak to them. i did not want to have to wait until dec. for a specific size to be available.....
    My YouTube Channel has many interesting videos on Soft Focus Lenses and Wood Cameras. Check it out.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    ...i will call glazer...
    Please note that William posted he will only be in the store at Glazer's sporadically until Sunday, May 4.