Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Glazer's Camera & ULF Tmax 400

Re: Glazer's Camera & ULF Tmax 400

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kadillak View Post
    Thanks for the interest Daniel......Communicate your interests with William at Glazers......
    (I'm crouching under my desk trying to dodge the sh*t that's flying around here right now )....

Anyway, thank you so very much for doing this, Michael (and whoever actually had a hand in this). We owe you! I've contacted Glazer's and hope to see a 7x17 run soon.

Anybody know what the minimum amount of boxes for the 12x20 run is? I know, I know, I could call William, but rather save the long distance fare to actually buy a box or two..

Daniel, I know the price, I would like to know what is the minimum order Glazer's has to have before they can order it. Is it 50 boxes as well?

Re: Glazer's Camera & ULF Tmax 400 11x14 format

Quote Originally Posted by wm mitchell View Post
    Attention those who shoot 11x14 format:

Earlier today, I spoke with William at Glazer's and he informs me that thus far, there has been little or no interest in the new TMAX 400 in 11x14 format. Granted, it's only been a few days since the formal announcement about the availability of this film through Glazer's.

Still, the minimum total order to Kodak for 11x14 film must be 50 boxes, so any 11x14 photographers interested in this film need to place their orders over the next 3+ weeks for this size to be cut in this cycle; otherwise, we'll have to wait until the next ordering period, probably later in the year.
    Could be tough while Freestyle still has stock of TXP 11x14" from their last special order a little over a year ago.--

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_pro...pid=1000001696

When this special order was being organized, I contacted Freestyle about ordering a few boxes, and they said they would get back to me and never did, and then several months later, I noticed it on their website, but by then I'd already stocked up on other film, and I don't have unlimited freezer space.

Re: Glazer's Camera & ULF Tmax 400 11x14 format

Quote Originally Posted by wm mitchell View Post
    ...I spoke with William at Glazer's and he informs me that thus far, there has been little or no interest in the new TMAX 400 in 11x14 format...
    I wouldn't worry about it too much Bill. 11x14 is in the current month's offering, so there's no reason for anyone to contact William with "expressions of interest;" prospective 11x14 purchasers simply need to place an order. Since Glazer's will charge their credit cards when they place those orders, buyers have no motivation to do so very far in advance of the May 23 cutoff date. Credit card billing dates and interest charges are factors that would tend suggest buyers wait until the last possible moment.

You probably won't know how many solid orders exist for 11x14 TMY-2 until close of business on May 23.
    Last edited by Sal Santamaura; 29-Apr-2008 at 13:59.

Hello,

Just a quick note to let everyone that I am in and out of the office this week (mostly out) so communication might be a bit spotty for the next few days. Rest assured that I am taking notes on all emails and things are proceeding apace and the enthusiasm so far is great! I am checking emails and voicemails daily and things will be back to normal this coming Sunday. Thanks again for all the interest and positive enthusiasm thus far! We hope this can be an ongoing venture for the community.

regards,

William

Thanks, Michael, for all that you have done.

multiplex

thanks michael, and thanks glazer's!

john

This is so odd. I was in Glazers last week asking about ULF cameras, film and equipment. I did not catch the name of the salesman, but he told me Glazers wasn't interested in having anything at all to do with ULF because there was not enough market. He told me I was the only one in 6 months who even asked about it. I also asked about six months ago. You guys are talking about Glazers in Seattle right?

Barry Young
    Young Camera Company