Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Ebay Chamonix!!!!

Re: Another Ebay Chamonix!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzano View Post
    ...Range? Tampa? I thought the highest elevation in Fla was between 400 and 500 feet. A myth about Florida maybe?...
    The reason for my smiley was that the highest point in Florida is 345 feet above sea level. And that's up north, nowhere near Tampa. A supplement might help with irony deficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    The reason for my smiley was that the highest point in Florida is 345 feet above sea level. And that's up north, nowhere near Tampa. A supplement might help with irony deficiency.
    Sal,

I think the Cliff overlooking the pier in San Clemente is higher...LOL!

If you have an opportunity, go down the coast hwy to 10th St. Laguna beach sometime in the fall/winter when no one is around. It's a delicious beach and would make a nice place to setup since no one is down there at that time of the year. Even in the summer, it can have some people, but it's very low profile. Must say, the girls/women/etc. that go there are hot as...anyhow...if you haven't walked those steepish stairs, it's a beach that reminds me in a way of HA with its ability to have these ultra clear/gorgeous waters, delicious whitey sands, and volcanic based rocks. It's about the only place down south that I care for...

Cheers!

Thumbs up Re: Another Ebay Chamonix!!!!

How about we make a thread for any new Arca item that comes on Ebay that we haven't seen in months, years, EVER???

I'm sure those will see the Chamonix. I saw it the first day of its auction. Very pretty blonde indeed, but nothing close to the ones I've seen near Sal's San Clemente beaches...

Brian,

Just curious why your selling the Chamonix. Did you acquire another 4x5 or changing formats?