Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March/April View Camera Magazine out?

Re: March/April View Camera Magazine out?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sawyer View Post
    I have longstanding subscriptions to View Camera and Lenswork, and as of today, a new one to Focus. All three are excellent investments in keeping up with what's going on in photography and art today, and their arrival in my mailbox always makes that day seem a little brighter. My compliments and appreciation to all three publishers.
    Ah, yes... I see that you bought a subscription! Wow, thank you! Please do let me know what you think of the first issue of your subscription. Supporting photography magazines like us and then posting it in public really makes my day...err evening. Especially after an evening like tonight.

OK, so the March/April issue is landing from what I hear through the grapevine.

We are puttng up an article in the Subscriber's Section by Sandy King comparing the new T-Max 400 with T-Max 100. He used the same methodology he used in the article comparing the old and new versions of T-Max 400 that is now in the March/April issue.

thanks

steve simmons

> We are puttng up an article in the Subscriber's Section by Sandy King comparing the new T-Max 400 with T-Max 100.

That is terrific - I am in one of the areas where the mag takes a long while to show up. Did you change the password - the one for the last issue does not work today.

Yes, if you are a current subscriber and don't have your copy yet call us and get the current password.

steve simmons
    800-894-8439
    505-899-8054

i AM a noo fotographer and enjy the magazeen very much. cant say i have notised any speling erors myself.

Call me squeamish, but I can't say that I'm enthusiastic about the photos of decomposing corpses.

Eric Biggerstaff

Charles, I sort of liked those, in a strange sort of way. But, I would not of liked to have been the photographer - ISH! I think it would of been interesting to learn a little more of the why and how on that series.
    Eric Biggerstaff

www.ericbiggerstaff.com

The photos by themselves might be a little barren of meaning other than the macabre, but the essay accompanying the photos helped me understand the work.

steve simmons

http://www.spiritsofsilver.com tgtaylor's Avatar

Hi Steve,

Is there any way you could get the mailing out to us subscribers more expeditiously? I have been buying View Camera at the store religiously since 1999 or so and became a first time subscriber last December. It's really a drag to see it on the newstand and have to wait a month (or longer!) to receive it in the mail. I usually receive my other subscriptions before or NLT the same time they hit the stands.

Other than that, it's a great magazine. Keep up the good work but get the USPS pick-up out quicker.

Thomas

We do special things for our subscribers. We have recently been giving them previews of up coming articles by placing them before publication in the Subscriber's Section.

Beginning with the May/June issue we will get the subscriber's copies out earlier and hold back the retail copies for a week or so.

steve simmons