...or something resembling of that. 4x5 and 5x7 almost seems like small format these days when your hear about folks doing 16x20 collodions...
Anyway, I've been favoring my medium format cameras for a long time now, and I will of course continue to use them, but I have a brand new Osaka 4x5 rig with a couple of nice lenses, and just recently acquired an old Century No 2 with a wonderful Voigtlander Heliar 240mm lens that I plan on using for portrait/figure work.

The type of information I'm seeking is how to use the LF gear better and more efficiently, especially in processing film. I've tried a few methods with developing film and found I get my best results with a slosher tray and a dark green safelight to develop by inspection. It's just not very efficient. I think I have almost 100 sheets just lying around, waiting to be developed...

Anyway, I've been shooting 4x5 for about two years, and been serious about photography for about six years. I'd like to learn better ways with my sheet film cameras so that I'm drawn to them, as opposed to looking at them like they're a wonderful format but that's a pain in the neck when it comes to film processing, dust, time to set up, etc.

Hope to partake in some good discussions here.

- Thomas