Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The $ 100,000 littman

Re: The $ 100,000 littman

My first response was dismissive. On second thought, I'm not sure this auction won't succeed. It's going to a good cause, it'll be tax deductible and there are indeed people who can use a deduction of that magnitude. How much any of us believe the camera may (or may not) really be worth is probably immaterial.

So someone is going to donate 100K to a charity of Littmans choice, through ebay through the other organization just because littman suggests it? This is pure and simple another way for this guy to get free ebay advertising.

Ebay should have a requirement that states you are bound to sell the donated item for the final bid - period. Like a silent auction.

Sheesh. Maybe Ill put my Razzle on ebay for 1,000,000 USD and donate it to the green party in australia?

That's about the size of it.

What a great form of cheap advertising, however the camera is not finished and may never be.
    It kinda seems odd to me that in order to save the forests the guy covers a metal camera with wood? Is that lateral thinking or what

I've got to wonder how envionmentally damaging it is for him to do his small part in destroying trees for their burlwood. These are typically large trees that are habitat for lots of interesting wildlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyon View Post
    I've got to wonder how envionmentally damaging it is for him to do his small part in destroying trees for their burlwood. These are typically large trees that are habitat for lots of interesting wildlife.
    ...and he is recycling a camera.

hey mods, how about you ban all these people that keep resurrecting littman and his junk, and let the raz come back?

How long they gonna keep feeding and beating this dead horse?

Randy, I guess it's different considering this is discussing (bitching) about Litty, and before it was Litty and Razzle arguing amongst themselves within the community.

I'm not condoning either side, and I love my Razzle, but I guess it was an executive decision to ban both to avoid any bias, regardless of general consensus.

Dean was banned? That ain't right, and if you don't see the injustice in that then you're... wrong. He never did anything but make awesome camera conversions, it was Litttman who harrassed him online wherever he went.

Frank, back on a few of my Razzle threads there are a bunch of deleted posts where the taunting got too much for Dean and I believe he retaliated. I'm not sure what happened in the privacy of the PM and email systems, but I heard from Dean shortly after when he told me he was banned. There had been a previous 'cooling off' suspension for both of them, so I think it boiled down to the recurring fights between the two people. Littman is mentally unstable, and Dean is a great guy. We all know that