Greetings to All, I recently found a thread under the workshop category suggesting that folks who have atteded large format photography workshops share their thoughts on their ex periences...So, here is mine. Chuck Farmer recently put on a week long program based at Gerry Spences Thunderh ead Ranch in Dubois Wyoming. There were 6 participants of varying levels of expe rtise and widely scattered orrigins. Simply stated, this was as extraordinary ex perience. The facilities and amenities at the ranch were superb, going far beyon d what one might dare expect. Chuck is an amazingly patient and competent instru ctor. He spent the entire week helping all of the participants at their appropri ate level and, to his great credit, did not expose a single sheet of film the en tire trip, this has been unheard of in my previous experiences! The days were sp ent shooting and there were topical discussions, portfolio reviews, or highly pe rtinant and useful lectures every evening. There was an endless variety of great things to shoot including vast(really!!) landscapes, old buildings, an old town , and the Tetons ( my favorite). I can do no less than offer this workshop,and Chuck, my highest praise and stron gest recomendation. I would, and will, do it again. Thanx Chuck!!!

Regards,

DAB.