Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LF users...getting acquainted

LF users...getting acquainted

I'd love to find a LF club in my area, I even tried starting one myself..this seems like a better idea.

Danny, why don't you just start a thread under the "Location Shooting" topic or something, with the title of "Getting Acquainted - LF enthusiasts in Peoria" or whatever, instead of imposing more work on the web master? If other people like the idea, they'll create threads named "LF enthsiasts in Tasmania" and such.

I like the idea. I go on shooting trips all over the southwest and would enjoy meeting other photographers. I am interested in dating Sean but only if he brings his 8x10. Tribs out as far as I'm concerned. He's too liberal for me. I'm James and I shoot LF. No I'm not ashamed. I've been at it a long time now and I print all of my own stuff. I love the darkroom work the most. Damn the digital, full speed ahead. I live in San Diego and there is a club I belong to that meets twice a month called the darkroomers. Some of us shoot lF and we welcome all formats. I'd like to hear from some of the rest of you and find out where you live and what you like to shoot. James