Well as many of you know, July was a very difficult month for me...due to the loss of my sister and her husband of 20 years..For some reason on July 5th, he decided to take my sisters life and then himself, so I had to return to my fathers home and help him with all the various things that have to happen when someone dies...

I have been back in the shop for a couple of weeks now and have been shipping between 10-25 orders per day 6 days a week, since I have been back, I do have days, that I am not able to ship, but for the most part, I ship every single day that it is possible..

If you have an order on file with us, please be assured, we have record of it and are working as fast and as hard as possible to ensure that you will get that order, I am working on them, some days are good and I can get a lot of them done, some days are bad, and I don't get so much done..

But again, if you have ordered a screen from us, you WILL get it...

I am in awe at the support the LF community has shown us, and I am dedicated to ensuring you that you get your screen, please feel free to email me at anytime at gglass@satinsnowglass.com if you have any questions or concerns..I am always happy to get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks again.

Dave Parker
Satin Snow Ground Glass