I am terribly saddened by the recent sequence of events but it appears that promises made to make good on former J&C refunds for old TMY orders have gone unanswered and it is time to find the resolution in the courtroom.

Unfortunately, I have no idea who all of the players are and what they are owed. My affiliation with J&C was solely as a facilitator who was tired of complaints about sheet film going away and I have never had any business affiliation with John Minekais / J&C. All I want to do at this juncture is to put this group of claimants together and turn it over to a legal professional that can resolve this issue and get you your money back. Someone has to get this started so it may as well be me.

In the interest of moving this forward I would request that everyone that is on the short end of this deal please PM me with your particulars (full name and address) along with the amount of refund that you are due. Please keep all paperwork associated with these transactions as they will be necessary later on to prove your case.

If you know of a photographer that is a practicing lawyer or a private investigator that could assist the group in this endevor I am all ears.

Best,