Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new paltz-kingston get together

Re: new paltz-kingston get together

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur,NYC View Post
    Hello All,
    Hi this is Arthur. I would love to go the weekend of the 15th. Anyone else? Some people have said that they could drive? If there is more that 2 or 3 people coming from the NYC area we could all chip in and rent a larger car. Let me know if this works for anyone else.

Arthur, NYC
    okay art! we have a decision maker! the 15th works for me.

e
    My YouTube Channel has many interesting videos on Soft Focus Lenses and Wood Cameras. Check it out.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

Weekend of the 15th is marked off on my calendar. The only thing I'll let keep me away is an emergency at work. Even then it will have to be a HUGE emergency.
    Michael W. Graves
    Michael's Pub

If it ain't broke....don't fix it!

Hello All,
    I have gone ahead and rented a mini-van for the day from Alamo. It says that it holds 7 but I think 6 would be the max. Please let me know if you need a ride that day. Also if anyone else going that day already has a car or 2 depending on replies let me know and I will cancel the rental and tag along with you, if you will have me. So if you need a ride speak up and if you are willing to drive that day do the same otherwise it's the mini-van.

Arthur, NYC

Hey Arthur,

I think I'd like to chip in on the van - sounds like a good plan. To mitigate any problems, you should probably tentatively set a departure time from NYC and another from wherever we are back to the city. That way there won't be any 'misunderstandings' if a passenger decides they want to bail early....or stay super late.

Do I have to reserve / pay for an extra spot for the 11x14?

--A

Guys, I am good to go on 15th and I will be driving, so we can carpool and save the car rental fee for more beer

I can take three more people with me or 4 if you guys can squeeze in.

Regards to Alec's 11X14, if you let me keep one contact print of yours, it gets the ride for free

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Wei View Post
    Guys, I am good to go on 15th and I will be driving, so we can carpool and save the car rental fee for more beer

I can take three more people with me or 4 if you guys can squeeze in.

Regards to Alec's 11X14, if you let me keep one contact print of yours, it gets the ride for free
    Guys,

I also can go and will be driving from nyc. I have a SUV so I have room for 3 additional.

Pete

This is a day trip right?
    I'd love to drive up with whoever has room in a car. I'm in New Jersey but can take the train and/or subway to wherever I can get picked up.

Alan.

Sounds like we have enough people and enough cars to go there. Just want to make sure it's a day trip, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Wei View Post
    Sounds like we have enough people and enough cars to go there. Just want to make sure it's a day trip, right?
    i do not know about the rest of you , but i am staying overnight!

eddie

ps. if anyone cares the bus runs to NYC, right past the house, about every hour and there is only 1 or 2 stops (depending on where you catch it), takes about 1.5 hours.
    My YouTube Channel has many interesting videos on Soft Focus Lenses and Wood Cameras. Check it out.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

Hi all,
    It looks like the rental car is not needed, great. To Pete or Alex Wei I would love a ride with whomever has a free space. I was hoping for an early start to the day maybe between 7-8am or earlier if you want. As far as a return I am comfortable with any time.
    Please let me know who has the room for me.
    Thanks

Arthur, NYC