So I've finally gotten myself a Arca Swiss 4x5 Field (110-141). It arrives via UPS tomorrow - I can't wait!

I am exploring my options for what configuration I would like for the rail. The camera is coming with the standard 30cm folding rail and 8.5cm extension bracket clamp. However, to use my 300mm lens I'm going to need a longer rail. I understand that the 15cm extension rail segment is what most people use with their Arca Field. Right now I do have a 25cm extension rail segment that I picked up separately. However this is longer than I need since I don't plan on getting the long bellows or shooting anything longer than 300mm, and I'd prefer not to carry unnecessary weight/bulk.

So my two choices seem to be:

1) Exchange/trade/sell my 25cm extension rail for a 15cm extension rail to use with the 30cm folding rail.

2) Exchange/trade/sell my 30cm folding rail and 25cm extension rail in favor of the 30cm telescoping rail.

I know that option #2 would allow me to keep the standards on one short 15cm rail segment in the pack and keep the 30cm extension bracket and other 15cm rail segment on the tripod. I do still have a few questions though...

Are there any other advantages/disadvantages that I'm overlooking? Any stability differences? Does anyone know the weight difference between the two options? (I couldn't find it in the old camera weight thread)

Finally - is there anyone out there interested in exploring a possible trade? (depending on what's recommended)

Thanks!