Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Excited!!

Just to put your mind at rest

To address this stupid argument about 'compression' I recently gave the Razzlok a 'squeeze' test and my ol' Volvo sure aint no lightweight.

Don't subject a CB103 film holder, (commonly used as a go between on certain alternatives) to this treatment.....it will surely fail.

ParcelFarce?

Hi Ash....International tracking shows that delivery was attempted on October 5th.
    Have you heard anything?

When ParcelForce can finaly be 'forced' to give it up, let me know how much VAT they want
    and I will reimburse you that amount......it's the least I can do for all the waiting you've
    had to endure.

Cheers.

Re: Underhanded or exceptionally devious?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Jones View Post
    Is this 'about me' description underhanded or devious? I just found this little morsel on the 'you know what' site......It's not actually about 'Him' but more to the point explains the deranged mindset

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...manphotodesign

It makes constant references to the content of this thread in the usual manner
    Littmans rants aside, he seems to be OK with engaging in copyright infringements in his ebay Me page. At least three images are lifted straight from here and Dean's site (from the Polaroid section, the Razzlok section, and Epidose 17 here). Just running the images through a Photoshop filter doesn't cut it. Not really a great way to gather respect in the photographic community as far as I am concerned.

Re: Getting Excited!!

Dean, the fifth was.... Friday.

Definitely not.

They would have left a slip in the box if there was an attempted delivery. My father works from home so there is an 80% chance he is in whenever anybody turns up. If it arrived in that 20% then hey, it's their fault for not leaving a note.

On the PF website:

05-10-2007 11:50 Bristol North Depot Awaiting payment of charges
    I am of course waiting for them to tell me how much!!

Heh, there's now even personal digs at me in there! Blood litty he should really get a life.

"Wow, incredible, I can’t believe you made that camera!"
    Mario Testino
    He didn't make it. Which bit was made by him?? The glue to hold the branded back onto the branded camera? Nothing was original in his design nor construction.

Keep ranting.....

I cannot explain this, but every time this fellow goes on a rant my email server goes bananas.
    Luckily I'm off work for a couple of weeks to try and make some headway....
    So many cameras to build, I can't believe it.

Keep ranting, keep ranting, it's great for business.

Think I'll design some kind of assembly line, a la Henry Ford.

I paid the customs duty this morning, a little over £80. "It should arrive before 2pm tomorrow" I said "that's pretty late" the poor girl on the other end of the phone said "uhhhmmm the best I can do is say call up tomorrow morning and we'll see who the driver is.."

It's ridiculous I had to call THEM to pay for the package. Lazy buggers.

And you will be sleeping exactly ZERO hours in the next 24 because you are so keyed up! Got some 4x5 polaroid to test with?

And if you haven't I've got a box of polaroid 55 and a holder that you can have, my polariod experiment came to an end when I realised that it cannot replace regular neg film totally!

RW I haven't actually! I was hoping to shoot some test sheets and develop them at home or in the college darkroom. Ben I may have to take you up on your offer