Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Excited!!

Re: Getting Excited!!

Great news Dean

Episode 14

Episode fourteen sees the fitting of a cable release socket to the left side of the camera body. This allows the right hand free to actuate the focus wheel.

Episode 15

Now we have to secure the rear door section.....rather than have it swinging in the breeze, or occasionally held closed by a crude spring , I prefer to secure it with an internal brass plate and stainless screws.
    Cheers.

Getting close?

We are fast approaching the final hour! This episode shows the protective covers fitted over the front standard locking mechanisms after having holes drilled allowing access to the cap screws that attach the lens board assembly to the bed.
    Refitting them gives a pleasant finish to the camera.....unlike some, I always find the time for pleasantries!

Now that's blue!

Episode 17

Episode 17 has the standard flash shoe adapter fitted, along with the end plate covering the body where the cut was made at the outset of this venture. I use the simple Chinese made radio trigger easily available online....it attaches to the shoe and fires via a cable attached to the PC socket on the shutter. I can fire two or more flashes
    simultaneously depending on how many receivers are used.

This device works flawlessly, just remember to select X on the shutter if it has that option. The shutter will flash synch throughout the entire range of speeds.

For more info regarding the lightweight hand held full frame 4x5 Razzle camera with parallax corrected rangefinder, simply click here:

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~razzle.../polaroid.html

Only Episodes 18 and 19 remain......Episode 20 should be left for Ash's conclusion.

Oh no.... Episode 20?!

I can't wait for this to arrive .... something tells me there'll be a delay when I can't afford the customs fees!!!!

Looks good in the pics though....

Razzle / MJ. Razzle / MJ.
    Hmmmmm.
    I can hear it now.
    Big date on Saturday night... "But I thought you liked Mc Donalds Happy Meals"

Can't wait to see some of your pics with the Raz. And following this thread is making me think... "If I sell my 5X7's......."

Hey hey hey, there's room in my heart for a beautiful girl and a beautiful camera

Scott Davis

Ash- the question isn't if there's room in your heart.... the question is if there's room in your wallet.