As I continue to perform research for my up coming view camera purchase, I've hi t upon yet another road block. I was feeling very good about Arca-Swiss's 4x5 F- line cameras. I've received a lot of positive feedback from their users. Here's my question for those in the know. From my limited readings on view cameras I c an find many positive reasons for having an axial tilt feature on a cameras fron t and rear standard. But I'm having real trouble finding any advantage if any, f or a monorail camera to use base tilts on its standards. This of course is the s ystem employed on the Arca's new F-line camera's. From what I've read the older version of Arca's compact view cameras, did have axial tilt capability. Arca's c urrent Monolith camera as well as other high end view cameras employ both types of tilt. For this reason, I know that their most be some type of advantage to ha ving base tilts on a monorail camera. But I can't seem to find it yet, please en lighten me. Thanks a lot. Bob Pellegrino