Thread: Fuji Quick Change

Fuji Quick Change

Anyone knows what is the weight of the holder and the weight of the cartridge?

Re: Fuji Quick Change

Exactly no, and I don't have an easy way to wiegh mine.

The holder is lighter than a Graflex pack holder and the cartridges are quite light. The cartridges are made almost entirely of plastic. Guesstimating I would say the holder weighs about the same as 2 - 3 standard 4x5 holder and the film cartridge about the weight of 1 standard 4x5 film holder.

On a sifferent note, I heard that FUji stopped making the holder and loaded fim cartridges would only be made a while longer. The cartridges can be reloaded, so if you're considering this system, you should stock up on some cartridges while they are still available.

Regards, Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Caluori View Post
    Exactly no, and I don't have an easy way to wiegh mine.

The holder is lighter than a Graflex pack holder and the cartridges are quite light. The cartridges are made almost entirely of plastic. Guesstimating I would say the holder weighs about the same as 2 - 3 standard 4x5 holder and the film cartridge about the weight of 1 standard 4x5 film holder.

On a sifferent note, I heard that FUji stopped making the holder and loaded fim cartridges would only be made a while longer. The cartridges can be reloaded, so if you're considering this system, you should stock up on some cartridges while they are still available.

Regards, Pete
    I don't know where to get the holder and the cartridges. Anyone has one for sale?

You'd be amazed how small the demand is for pictures of trees... - Fred Astaire to Audrey Hepburn

www.photo-muse.blogspot.com blog

not even quick change cartridge

Japan Exposures

The holder is around 500g and the cartridges 350g or so (my shipping estimates, so perhaps a little lighter without packaging).

It is no problem to find used QC holders, but the cartridges are no longer available. I have sold all I had and kept a few for myself. It is a fantastic system and I use it regularly.

We have started a Google group discussing the QuickChange system, perhaps you can ask there if someone is willing to sell their outfit: QuickChangers